Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My favourite watch "Sw@tch" ~~~~~~

My favourite watch is Swatch....... I have my 1st Sw@tch on my Standy 6 birthday, that is a presnt from my dad&mum. I am very happy to have it. And the reason i Like Sw@tch is about the desing, it is very colourful and creative.






Originals ~~
The Swatch story is the stuff of legend, as is its reliability. A new battery, every three or four years, and the watch with the impossible price goes on maintaining the myth. Swatch is shock-resistant, precise, ultrarobust, extremely reliable and water-resistant. In just a few short years, this impossible wristwatch has become a classic in its own right, an international symbol for a new direction in timekeeping. Always different, yet always the same. Always new, yet always reliable. Always hot, yet always ultracooooool.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home