Sunday, September 16, 2007

at the end we also didnt meet up

15th september raining

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
she date with her friends...
so i stay at home lonely...
at late night she only told me she at "Kepong".
really hope can meet up with her.
i know she need to work and wake at early morning on next day
so i dont go to find her...

i try to called her...
seem no topic to talk with her anymore
as a stranger...
we end the call when she told me she gonna sleep
i msg her agian...
whether she wanna having dinner with me on the next day?
she never reply...

we didnt meet up for 1 week...
everthing gone...especially the "feeling".
it's a right moment to give up?
i try to tell myself...
but my heart still go on and on...
stupid me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home