Sunday, September 16, 2007

she was busy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

last night sleep at early morning...almost 4am.
but i still can wake up at 12pm...wakaka~
as usual...brush teeth, wash face then have a bread for breakfast+dinner.
(wanna keep fit actually...hehe ^^)
my sister and mum force me bring them to shopping center.
im lazy to hang out de...
at the end i bring them out at 4pm.

we go 2 the nearst shopping mall called Ampang point.
i think around 2 years i never visit there. xD
walau...all is malay. aisk...
my mum bought 5 tee + 1 jean...
my sister bought 1 tee + 1 jean...
i buy nothing...

then we having dinner at a Japanese Restuarant called Otopus...
all the foods damn nice de...taste...good...
after dinner then only back home.

i try 2 msg her...but she didnt reply...
i try to called her...she going out for movie with her.
i said nevermind coz after movie sure very late de...
also she need 2 work...
she told me tomorrow is her day off...see whether lah.

then i say okie...
i know she wont call me out after movie...
dont know why...just a feeling.
she say the way i talk with her is rude...
sorry about that...maybe this is one of my bad habit.
anyway...sorry yah.

actually i need to prepare my proposal for tomorrow presentation.
so if she didnt call me out then i can concentrate on that.
Gamba"teh" yah! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home